Quintum AF Series -
Tenor AF Analog Voip Gateways
The Quintum® Tenor® AF Series gives small to medium sized businesses with analog voice infrastructures an easy, cost-
The Tenor AF Series offers:
• 8 Analog line or trunk interfaces
• Up to 8 simultaneous VoIP calls
• Available in Termination or Gateway configurations
• Support for external Quintum Call Routing Server*
• Support for external Quintum Tenor Monitor
• Support for external Remote Management Session Server*
• Answer and Disconnect Supervision
• IVR/RADIUS AAA Compliant (Multilingual IVR)
• Integrated H.323 gatekeeper and SIP B2BUA for survivability**
Upgrades AF series Tenor gateways to employ PacketSaver TM technology, reducing bandwidth needed between Tenor units by up to half. For expensive bandwidth solutions this upgrade will ensure minimal data traffic. Commonly employed with satellite links and busy gateways.
Configuration, Installation and Support
Comms Connect can provide full configuration and install of Tenor Gateways as needed. Support is available during business hours or 24 hours.
* Quintum product purchased separately.
** Not supported in initial software release.